Sunday, January 13, 2019

The unberable lightness of being

I am feeling this incredible sense of letting go of desire, wanting anything to turn out a certain way & at the same time an incredible hope that things will move in a direction which would lead me to stability.  What is stability though? I am trying to figure this out and I end up reading verse 23 from the 37 practices of a Bodhisattva which Ruey just emailed out. This has me even more perplexed and yet it makes sense with all I am going through.  It is only through working through the fear of having nothing to rely on, though unstable as it may seem, that all becomes suffused with Spirit, the only thing reliable and stable  in Truth.  This is a very interesting experience to be having around this time of my Saturn return in Scorpio....Yes, it does and it will and I am sure it will prove to come in time as my consciousness arrives at the realizations through the experiences of letting go, letting go, simply living, loving and letting go. It seems impossible at times when my ego screams and shouts and demands it's way.

1 comment: